Starting a new business? In today’s economy, it is both an exciting and a bold move. Any entrepreneur needs to think about ways to promote and market their business. A popular choice for many businesses is using bumper stickers.
It’s easy to see why so many businesses like to use bumper stickers. They have become a popular favorite over the years, for big, small and just about every size business in-between. If you are starting a new business, this is a great way to get the word out. There are other promotional choices including pens, mouse pads, radio and television advertising, but bumper stickers easily have them beat – hands down – in so many categories.
Here are 10 great ways that bumper sticker will promote your new business:
1) Bumper stickers work with many types of businesses and industries. Whether you are starting a summer camp, antique appraisal service, music store or sushi restaurant – a bumper sticker can be an ideal choice to make to promote your business.
2) The cost effective choice. Many entrepreneurs look for ways to promote their business, but some of these are out of their price range. Bumper stickers are cost effective.
3) Bumper stickers are fun and popular. Take a few moments the next time you are out and about, and notice how many vehicles have bumper stickers. It won’t be long before you count a dozen or so bumper stickers!
4) Bumper stickers are easy to create and order. Online tools with “click and point” technology help you to design the bumper sticker you want. Add graphics; choose a font and the words you like.
5) Families, singles, retired people and many others enjoy bumper stickers. Choosing bumper stickers is a great way to reach a wide audience. Unlike some types of promotional tools, your bumper sticker can easily reach many people – as it is stuck on vehicles – and then read while waiting in traffic!
6) The secrets to success with bumper stickers aren’t too difficult. You want to choose an attractive color combination, an easy to read font, easy to see graphics, and something witty about your company’s products or services.
7) Bumper stickers are almost contagious. Once you have a great bumper sticker, people love to put it on their vehicle! Put it on the counter or near the register, and give it to customers as they pick up their order for the day.
8) A bumper sticker will advertise your company 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. You will reach everyone who sees that bumper sticker as that person or family goes about their daily life.
9) Want to add to the appeal of your bumper sticker? Try a bumper sticker contest! Offer a prize for the 100th vehicle that puts on a bumper sticker, or offer t-shirts for vehicles seen with the bumper sticker at a community event.
10) Bumper stickers are high quality and look great! You can count on your bumper sticker to stick around for a long time, promoting your company’s products and services – then its time to offer a new bumper sticker to your customers!