With the rise of the internet, many have suggested that the market for printed advertising and marketing materials would go away. That hasn’t proven to be the case. It would be far more accurate to say that the market has changed. We at Conquest Graphics believe that if you examine what’s available for you to work with today you will see that you have plenty of choices.
1) Getting someone to your website is hit or miss. When you first put your website online, the reaction may be about the same as throwing a pebble into the Grand Canyon: it makes no sound. In other words, just because you have a site that doesn’t mean that the world will beat a path to your door. You have to find a way to get them there. And one of the best ways to do that is to send them something. Whether it’s a postcard, a brochure, a flyer, or a calendar, the use of print can be vital as a driving force in getting and keeping you in business.
2) Print graphics are better than ever. Digital technology gives you more choices in how your materials are printed, and new developments in traditional offset printing give you improved coloration.
3) The internet makes it easy to choose, order and pay. With Conquest Graphics, anything that you need printed can be arranged online, so that subtracts another level of complexity from the process.
4) Print and electronic media work best in tandem. Today, smart marketers are not using print by itself nor are they using electronic media by itself. They use them in tandem.
5) Print can be cheap and environmentally friendly. Due to improved practices in forest husbandry and advances in environmentally friendly approaches to printing, you can purchase printing products which are cheap and which leave a small energy footprint.
There are plenty of reasons why printed marketing materials are still a vital part of any marketing campaign. No one medium can do it all. The world of printing has evolved to embrace and leverage new technologies, and we at Conquest Graphics have been doing the same for a number of years. Contact us today and we’ll work with you to make sure your printed media materials enhance your marketing program.